Mighty-Delighty: How to make Monster High Skullette Cupcakes

Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to make Monster High Skullette Cupcakes

I have been getting a few inquiries on the Monster High Cupcakes I had made a while back, so I thought I would share with you all how I made them.

Be forewarned this post is a bit lengthy, but covers all the basics to make them. But if you find that you need any help, please just ask :



 This is what you will need....
  • Cupcakes...duh
  • 4-5 decorating bags
  • 3-4 couplers
  • Skull template (I can help you with this)
  • Wax Paper
  • Royal Icing
  • Pink, red & black GEL food coloring
  • Pink sprinkles
  • Vanilla Frosting
  • Decorating tip # 1, 2 and 1M
  • Thin tipped food paintbrush (or toothpicks)
  • Time and Patience

Before you start anything; baking, mixing etc. You need a template to work from. You can create one yourself or just  or you can print a copy from here ------> Skull & Bow Template.  


Continue Reading here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Mighty Delighty and thank you for visiting! Your feedback is appreciated, so feel free to ask questions or just leave a comment!